Saturday, October 13, 2007

Okay, okay... I promised I would post, but lots of things have been going. Here is a massive update!
JAY-Z/ROC BOYS (AND THE WINNER IS)
Produced by Diddy. This is his 2nd single from American Gangster. He mentions Britney in it, actually. He says 'Got less step than
Britney', which IMO is really ignorant. SMHF.




-------------------------------------------------------------
Here are two new songs from Skye Sweetnam's sophomore album, Sound Soldier, due October 30th in Canada. Her latest single, "Human", has been just released to the Canadian iTunes. Credit: Kenny8706.
SCARY LOVE:
MUSIC IS MY BOYFRIEND:
The songs are fantastic! I can't wait for Skye's new CD!


------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Tweet's new single, "My Dear", featuring T.I. from her third CD, Love, Tweet. It was originally by Ciara featuring T.I. but Tweet does it justice. I really like this! Credit for the cover goes to: kingofny2000





-----------------------------------------------
THE BRAVERY/BELIEVE
This is a reccommended song. It's by indie rock group, The Bravery. It's a really good song. This is what I'm currently addicted to, along with "Outta This World" by Britney Spears. It's been on alot of shows recently, i.e. Gossip Girl (episode 3), Friday Night Lights (previews) and Reaper (episode 3).



-----------------------------------------------
CHERISH/KILLA (F/ YUNG JOC)
The first official single from their sophomore, The Truth, due February 5. It's tight! I love it. Other producers on the album include B. Cox, Tricky Stewart, JD and Lil' Ronnie.

------------------------------------------------------------------
KYLIE MINOGUE/2 HEARTS
This is the first single from Kylie's new album, X. It's way different than her usual style, and I like it more. It's catchy. ENJOY!