Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ok, I haven't updated in awhile, but I've been VERY busy. Anyways, I've got a MASSIVE update for you guys today.
R&B Gossip/News

According to this article, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z are going to get married. Honestly, I doubt it, because I've read over fifty articles saying they'll get married over the past two years and it's never happened. Why should it now? If they do, than CONGRATS to the both of them, if not, okay. They'll get married when they're ready.
--
Katharine McPhee's debut album, due January 30th, is tentatively titled Never Saw It Comin', according to Billboard. I don't like the title AT ALL. I love the clips I heard, though. "Over It" is breathtaking!! I simply CAN'T WAIT for Kat's album. She's my favorite AI contestant. Never Saw It Comin' includes production by Timbaland protege, Nate Hills, Ryan Leslie, Kara DioGaurdi and UNeSS. The first single is rumored to be "Open Toes".
--
Ciara is set to debut at NUMBER UNO with her sophomore, Ciara: The Evolution!! She is expected to sell around 325 k. Congrats CiCi! Also, the annoying Eminem is presumed to debut at #2 selling 280 k. Didn't he retire?? I swear, these rap people presumabely retire, but release a new album... *rolls eyes* Gwen Stefani's The Sweet Escape is #3, expecting to sell 250 k, which is good. I expected her to do much better, though. The Dreamgirls OST is expected to sell around 125 k, but it might get higher on the films worldwide release on Dec. 25, Christmas day.
--


Beyonce recently DENIED rumors that she's jealous of Jennifer Hudson's starring role in Dreamgirls. "I knew the character that I played wasn't the star," she says. "She wasn't the underdog. She didn't have the struggle and the pain and the the dramatic scenes that Effie had, and I was fine with that." "It's really unfortunate that everyone is saying I'm jealous of Jennifer. It hurts my heart because it's so cliched... They're saying that I'm mad when I knew going into this I was playing Deena." Spoken like a true diva!
///
///
New Singles
Jennifer Lopez/Que Hiciste
http://www.zshare.net/audio/funkymediaque_hiciste-mp3.html
This is the album version of "Que Hiciste". The other one was a remix. I love this version MUCH MUCH more, though. Jen killed it!!! Can't wait for Como Ama Una Mujer!
--
Ciara/Love U Better (Prod. by Collipark)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ciara-love-you-better-mp3-8hh.html
I love this song! It's edgy and sexy, and it fits right in with the album. It should've been on there 'cause it's unlike anything we heard of CiCi.
///
New Albums
Fantasia/Fantasia (AOL WebRip)
http://www.mediafire.com/?amzjrt24zmw
Credit:
http://crazyandconfuzed.blogspot.com/
I still didn't listen to this album. i'm waiting for December 12.
--
Keisha Chante/2U
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FT8VLLA5
Credit/Password: thugparadise.aneantis.com
I am totally diggin' this albm!!! Keisha is an amazing singer!!! Hope this does well in the charts.