Thursday, October 19, 2006

BRIE LARSON
I'm a huuuuuuge fan of hers. If you think she's not my type of music, then you're wrong. My first love of music was POP, with a hint of rock. Anyways, I sent her a message on her MySpace, and guess what? She answered! I was shocked at first, 'cause it was totally unexpected. She told me stuff about her upcoming projects, which include a new album.
The new album, tentatively titled Has Factual Information, includes
production by Soulshock & Karlin (Jeannie Ortega, Kelly Rowland), who
produced her second single from her album, "Whatever" (which is mega hot, by the
way), and Kara DioGuardi (Ashlee Simpson, Paris Hilton). The head of production
is Tony Berg, while Brie either wrote or co-wrote each song. She also had a
reunion with producers from her first album (Peter Zizzo, Rick Wake etc.).
Tracks that might appear on her album include "Stilts & The Titanic", "Dear
Universe", "Superstition", "PowerShift" and "Closer To Fine". "I wanted a more
mature sound for my next album," says Brie. "The first CD was really poppy. This
time, I'm going for a more rocky sound."