Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chris Daughtry

This is Chris' first single off his upcoming album, Daughtry. It's called "It's Not Over". It's a catchy, rock song!! Certified hit!!! Chris was on American Idol. Him & Katharine McPhee are the only ones I liked on Season 5.
http://www.zshare.net/download/its_not_over-www-fetchmesome-blogspot-com-wma.html
Credit: FetchMeSome.blogspot.com
--

Speaking of Katharine McPhee, her debut album, which is still untitled as of now, is coming out in November!! She worked with Ryan Leslie and Timbaland. :)
KATHARINE MCPHEE
As-yet untitled

November
The American Idol season 5 runner-up has been largely tight-lipped about her upcoming album, but she's been in the studio recording since the American Idols Live tour ended in September. Rumor has it that super-producer Timbaland is working with Katharine. Does that mean an R&B-type release from the Idol alum? We'll just have to wait and see."
Source: TeenPeople.com

--
katharine mcphee: "Hi everyone...yes it is me. I have been trying to post a note to all my fans katharinefans without having Chad responsible posting it for me. This is the best way for me to post something easily without racking my brain. I'm not very good at the computer stuff. But I just wanted to say hello to all of you and I have been having an amazing time working on the record. Just the people alone working on the record is amzing and so again thank you all so much for all you help and patience during this down time of my presence. I'm in sitting in a studio right now working with Ryan Leslie...Really a great guy and having fun working on this tune. I am back to La on Saturday for the carousel Ball. I get to sing for all the big people . Ha...like Quincy Jones and Clive to benefit diabetes. Lots more coming and can't wait to get out there for you all. If someone can spread this message to the rest of the fans I would really apprieciate it. XXX oh and by the way my new puppy's name is Nena. She is really sweet and she goes everywhere with me!!"
Source: Katherine-McPhee.net
I REALLY can't wait for her album!!!
--
Alot of American Idol-ers are releasing their album this year!! Fantasia, Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee, Kellie Picker and Taylor Hicks. The only ones I'm looking forward to are Daughtry, Kat and Fantasia.