Saturday, January 13, 2007

The music scene has been quiet than ever nowadays... These are 3 music videos that premiered today:
EMMA BUNTON/All I Need To Know (Changing Me)
5/5
I was so touched by this video. I like it. It's elegant and Emma looks beautiful than ever. I like this song much more than "Downtown". I hope this is the hit that will propell her sales up. Life In Mono in stores now!
--
Vanessa Hudgens/Say OK
2/5
I was very dissapointed by this. I thought it'd be a nice video, but it turns out it's a live video. I already saw this video ages ago in concert. Hot song, sucky video.
--
All Saints/Chick Fit
4//5
I have to admit... I'm enjoying their album!! The songs are catchy and good!! Speaking of the video, it's very hot!!! I'm loving this song more and more now!!
///
Drew Seeley's album is rumored to be out this Spring. Seriously, I've been waiting for this album from forever!!! I read on Wiki that it leaked in full, but I couldn't find a link. HELP!!
--
Victoria Beckham is amazing!!!! I love every song I've heard from her! I even made an album with unreleased songs I found. Come Back, VICTORIA!!