Thursday, November 09, 2006

LaTavia

Well, after staying OUT of the spotlight for a couple of years, LaTavia Roberson, the unfamous ex DC memeber is hard at work on her upcoming album. I sent her a message on her MySpace, and she agreed to do an interview. Expect it up later today. Anyways, I like Tavia, but check this shit out, LaTavia's version of "Irreplaceable".
Intro: By myself, By myself By myself, By myself By myself, By myself Everybody
gone now I'm all by myself Verse 1: They gave me my suitcase with all my stuff
Yes, they kicked me out and wont stay in touch (in touch) And keep on forgettin
me thats fine But could you send me a post card sometime And, I know LeToya you
got a hit song So come pick me up, cause I'm all alone Pre: Standing at my
register Thinking how I'm such a fool Talkin bout how i should leave the group
wit you God I'm stupid Chorus You all must kno bout me,you just cant forget bout
me I was also in DC for a minute Matter fact, watch the old videos I'm in it
(baby) You all must kno bout me, you just cant forget bout me Bee can you please
call me by tomorrow So if your looking 4 a bag carrier I'm Available Verse 2
Fine go ahead, dont call. I'm go call this chick And see if shes home OOPS,I
thought she gave me the real number Why did I think she was my friend again fo
Because I know I was untrue Rolling with Jagged Edge talkin about you Bee talk
to me please Hurry up my minutes aint free Pre Standing at my register Thinking
how I'm such a fool Talkin bout how i should leave the group wit you God I'm
stupid Chorus You all must kno bout me,you just cant forget bout me I was also
in DC for a minute Matter fact, watch the old videos I'm in it (baby) You all
must kno bout me, you just cant forget bout me Kelly can you please call me by
tomorrow So if your looking 4 another assistant I'm Available Bridge So since
I'm erased from yall memories How about I have a press release And talk about
all of you Kelly I'm not even go get on you I'm the one that bought Simply Deep
Cuz I wanna try to mend things I'm Available with what ever you need By myself,
By myself By myself, By myself (uummmm) By myself, By myself Everybody gone now
I'm all by myself By myself, By myself So Bee if you ever need anything I'm
Available You all must kno bout me,you just cant forget bout me I was also in DC
for a minute Matter fact, watch the old videos I'm in it (baby) You all must kno
bout me, you just cant forget bout me Hell even Michelle can call me tomorrow So
if your ever looking 4 a backup baby You all must kno bout me,you just cant
forget bout me I was also in DC for a minute Matter fact, watch the old videos
I'm in it (baby) Yall packed all my bags But we're not finished Cuz I saw the DC
tribute I wasnt in it So can anyone call me tomorrow Because if yall ever need
anything at all I'm Available (oooooo)
///I got this from the Shany forum, who got it from another forum. That is rude, but I gotta admit, that shit is hilarious!!