Wednesday, November 22, 2006


New Albums
Ciara/Ciara: The Evolution (Album Clips)
DL
I am totally diggin' these clips!!! CiCi is bringing the heat again, y'all!!!! Can't wait for the full versions of the songs.
///
New Singles
Ashley Tisdale/Not Like That (Clip)
DL
4.5/5
This has a jazz feel to it. It's also Middle-Eastern flavored, like "He Said, She Said". I like it!! I can't wait for Ashley's debut, Headstrong, due Feb. 14.
--
Ashley Tisdale/So Much For You (Clip)
DL
1.5/5
I don't like this song at all. The beat is boring and overused. The only bearable thing about it is Ashley's voice. The lyrics are a bit cheesy, as well.
--
Ashley Tisdale/We'll Be Together (Clip)
DL
5/5
This song was written by Diane Warren. It's a beautiful rock song, and I'm totally feeling this. It's like a cross between Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson.
--
Hilary Duff/With Love (Clip) *FM Exclusive*
DL
100/5!!
I'm lovin' this!!! The beat is hypnotic and totally hot, and the lyrics show a mature side of Hil. This is the second single off her new album, ...With Love, also due Feb. 14. I she going with an urban feel for her new album? I hope so!
--
Brooke Hogan/Believe *FM Exclusive*
DL
5/5
This is a song from Brooke's unreleased album, This Voice, that I got from EBay. I am NOT posting the whole album, so don't request it. Anyways, I wanted to upload this because alot of people should listen to it. It's empowering and inspiring. Check this out!
--
Bow Wow/4 Corners
DL
3/5
I hate Bow Wow, but surprisingly, I liked this song. The beat is HAWT and has potential, but it should've been given to a better artist, but still... Bow Wow did step his game up.
Credit: Los-Angeles-Hottest-Music
///
AMAs
Here are the AMAs Videos:
Nelly Furtado/Say It Right

Beyonce/Irreplaceable


Jay-Z/Show Me What U Got

Mary J Blige/We Ride